To develop a network of agencies to work toward enhancing the linkage of persons seeking employment with training programs.
- To connect those people seeking employment with appropriate training programs through ongoing forums.
- To promote the qualities of the employable in the Mon Valley.
- To identify the future jobs available and to attempt to influence the design of for those opportunities.
- To increase the ability of social service providers to connect clients with employment by securing ongoing presenters from the private sector for meetings.
- To establish an ongoing relationship for dialog with private sector for employers.
- To develop a network of agencies to work toward enhancing the linkage of employers with employees.
For more information on the Working on Employment & Training, contact the Mon Valley Providers Council at 412-829-7112.
- Dean Jolin, CCAC South
- Tiffanee Heywood, Goodwill of Southwestern PA