How You Can Donate

How You Can Donate

There are several ways you can support our work.

Mon Valley Providers Council (MVPC) Annual Fund Drive

Financial contributions can be made to the HSCC with designation to the Mon Valley Providers Council’s efforts to collectively fill gaps in services with over 70 member agencies throughout the Mon Valley. Check with your employer about gift-matching policies. Gifts are accepted year-round. Checks can be made payable to the Mon Valley Providers Council, and returned to:

MVPC Annual Fund
C/O Human Services Center
519 Penn Avenue
Turtle Creek PA 15145

United Way Contributor Choice

The HSCC is a United Way Contributor Choice agency. All contributions can be designated to our work through code 922 Human Services Center Corporation.

Educational Improvement Tax Credits (EITC)

The Human Services Center Corporation is listed in the state-wide book of approved agencies. Our youth programs are eligible to receive Educational Improvement Tax Credits (EITC) from approved corporations. If you have any questions, please contact Dave Coplan ( or by phone at 412-829-7112.


Sponsorships are welcomed throughout the year. Our programs needing sponsors are the Kids, Outgoing, Outdoing, and Learning (KOOL) Summer Program, the HIV/AIDS Walk, and most Mon Valley Providers Council functions. If you have any questions, please contact Dave Coplan ( or by phone at 412-829-7112.

Planned Giving Opportunities

Planned gifts are charitable donations made as a part of your financial, tax, and estate planning. The HSCC accepts planned gifts to support its mission. Through a will, estate, or even a life insurance policy, HSCC can be named as a beneficiary to support. We recommend consulting an attorney or accountant for more details on this giving option.

Interested in Volunteering?

There are many volunteer opportunities through the programs of the HSCC. For more information, visit Volunteer Opportunities.

Send Us a Message

10 + 4 =