HIV/AIDS Awareness Programs
Awareness and education events about HIV and AIDS organized by the HIV/AIDS Working Group throughout the year include an HIV/AIDS Awareness Walk that generates proceeds that support World AIDS Day; National Women and Girls HIV/AIDS Awareness Day; and Project H.E.A.R.T. (HIV/AIDS Education and Research Training).
The Mon Valley HIV/AIDS Awareness Walk is coordinated by the HIV/AIDS Working Group. The Walk’s goal is to raise awareness about HIV and AIDS and to show support for those living with HIV and AIDS, especially in the Mon Valley. Thank you to those who participated in this year’s Mon Valley HIV/AIDS Awareness Walk!
2020 Walk Sponsors
We want to thank our sponsors who helped make this event possible! We truly appreciate community partners like you who make our HIV/AIDS awareness and education programs possible.
- Adagio Health
- AHN – Positive Health Clinic
- AIDS Free Pittsburgh
- AIU McKeesport Family Center
- Allegheny County Juvenile Probation
- Allies for Health + Wellbeing
- Century Heritage Federal Credit Union
- Enscoe Long Insurance Group
- Human Services Center Corporation/Mon Valley Providers Council
- Latterman Family Health Center
- Macedonia FACE
- McKeesport Hospital Foundation
- Metro Community Health Center
- Mon Valley Initiative
- Mon Yough Community Services
- The Open Door
- University of Pittsburgh School of Social Work
- UPMC McKeesport
- UPMC – Pittsburgh AIDS Center for Treatment