Are you and your family up to date on COVID-19 vaccines? The Squirrel Hill Health Center will be on hand to administer first doses and boosters of the COVID-19 vaccine. It’s not too late to get vaccinated or boosted!
- Vaccines are now available for ages 6 months and over
- Updated bivalent booster shots with protection from Omicron BA4/BA5 are available for ages 5 and over
- Free, no cost. No appointment needed.
- Shots administered by the Squirrel Hill Health Center.
- Ages 6 mo – 5 yr: Pediatric Moderna
- Ages 5 yr – 11 yr: Pediatric Pfizer, vaccines and boosters
- Adults and adolescents: Pfizer or Moderna, vaccines and updated bivalent boosters
Tuesday, Nov 15, 2022
10AM – 2PM
Human Services Center Corporation: 519 Penn Avenue, Turtle Creek, PA 15145